Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Pink

I've been wanting to change the background of this blog, but wasn't sure if I wanted to go straight up clean lines and basic colors.

For some odd reason I decided to look up the meaning of color and this is what it gave me. Here.

I clicked on the first search which was perfect. Here.

So what did I find out about the color Pink.
According to empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com, pink is an unconditional love and nurturing affect. Which I thought was really interesting.
However, on the flip side there is also the feeling of girlishness, immaturity and silliness
So what's your favorite color and do you agree with the psychology behind it?
Happy Friday and I'm leaving you thinking about Pink Skies....in a loving nurturing way!

Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment