Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Doodles

I've always loved to doodle. I probably had a million doodles all over my notes at school. Now I mostly doodle when I'm on the phone either while I'm hold or just when chatting.

I've taken to doodling lately. It comes in phases for me. I really love to draw, but I never take time to sit down and draw something special.

Here are a couple, as always on the weekend, this is what I hope for, sun, love and coffee! :)
Flowers are always easy to draw.
My star eye with a cloud.
I probably draw suns more than anything else. Sometimes I get very detailed.
I really like patterns like this and I try to duplicate them, but somehow come up with my own thing.
Last but not least, my little chihuahua doodle.

What's your favorite thing to doodle?

Have a great weekend!

Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment